Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sad Mac and happy Friday

You know when you spend all day baking all kinds of yummy cookies and then you really don't eat any because you filled up on so much dough??

Well I am kinda feeling like that tonight with my computer.

I have been working on it all afternoon and evening trying to fix a few "issues" and I just can't look at another photo on my computer tonight! In fact, I am blogging from my phone right now! I had a cute post about my past travels lined up but it's going to have to wait til next week. I just can't fuss anymore about my computer (or printer). Hopefully, Saturday we will work on our Mac and get these problems fixed. As for today, I am all headache about it! But I am still here. Just working behind the scenes and trying not to put my printer in the driveway and back over it a few hundred times!

Happy Friday, friends!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. found your blog via 36th avenue, blog hop. Looking forward to following along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by to visit from the 36th Avenue blog hop!

    Have a blessed and wonderful day!
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    I found you through the 36th Avenue blog hop!
    ~Gay~
    itsahodgepodgelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kate!!

    Thank you so very much for participating in the blog hop! Wishing you much success in your bloggy endeavors.
    Excited new follower :)

    Kelly
    www.livelaughrowe.com

    ReplyDelete

Share this

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...