Thursday, June 16, 2011

I was listed on Tip Junkie...and people liked me!

At least when I looked.  My grill towel is under new Father's Day ideas, here.  Now I am not "featured" or anything.  Just my tutorial is listed under the Father's Day ideas.  Which to me, is pretty darn awesome!

I was first most popular for the day (could have just been good timing)-- but whatever, I am thrilled. It is tough to devote time to my blog and not have an audience to read it. I know that is all part of the growing process. Oh I know.

But small blurbs like this put me on cloud 9!


I had submitted this tutorial and just hoped it would be listed!  Tip Junkie is the most complete creativity/craft blog that I know.  She has endless resources for anything you can think of!  I am stopping by now for Fourth of July crafts and ideas.  My youngest will be 2 on July 4th.  So I need party decorations, recipes, everything red-white-blue themed!

And get THIS...I just saw today that there is an app for Tip Junkie!  WHOA!  I love it!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Kate! Always great feeling when we are validated! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is how I found you and started following you I love the towels I am making them for my dad and father in law. oh and I made the coffee ice cubes last night and they were awesome this morning

    ReplyDelete

Share this

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...