Friday, May 13, 2011

Cheese Tray Cheese ID Cards

Today was a special luncheon for the teachers and staff at my kids' school. I got to prepare a couple of cheese trays and crackers for the event. Not a big deal because I just had to make enough for 13 people (it is a small school). But kind of a big deal because I have to do this and juggle the little ones at the same time. It took me one "Busytown Mysteries", a "Dinosaur Train", lots of cheese pieces, and a couple slices of cinnamon bread to get it all ready.

I am sharing this with you because I made these little ID Cards to stick into the cheese and I think they are very helpful. I will definitely be using these a lot! I decided to modify the printable for you by including some of my favorites and some popular standards and then some blanks so you can write in your own flavors. Click on the image below. Then drag and drop to your desktop or "save as" to your computer. Be sure it saves as a .jpg file.



To assemble the picks, just cut out the squares and affix a toothpick on the back.

I used a piece of a white label but tape would also work. Then just stick the toothpick into the cheese to identify it. I regret not getting a pic of the finished trays. Very nice. And informative!

I used five different cheese selections today- white cheddar, sharp cheddar, pepper jack, smoked Gouda, a garlic and herb cheese, and some savory cream cheese bites that I made. Since I wouldn't be at the lunch I wanted to make sure the cheeses were labeled so if some one tasted one they liked they would know what kind it was.

I am blogging from my phone today! I might start doing this every Friday!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Somewhat Simple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...